It is a chronic pain condition that affects the trigeminal nerve, which carries sensation from your face to brain. If you have trigeminal neuralgia, even mild stimulation of your face — such as from brushing your teeth or putting on makeup may trigger a jolt of excruciating pain.
- Wear and tear due to myelin sheath due to aging
- Tumor compressing nerve
- Inflammatory and compression caused on nerves
- Multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, and sarcoidosis
- Sharp, stabbing pain in one side of the face
- Feeling of excruciating pain while shaving, touching face, eating, drinking
- A toothache due to weakness in the jaw
Our expert doctors treat Trigeminal Neuralgia through various methods. Learn everything from medications, treatment, knowledge about different chronic pain at our center. We are equipped with state-of-the-art modern technologies and infrastructure for precision in diagnosis and treatments.