Sports injuries are the cause of acute pain in various parts of the body. These injuries occur during athletic activities and lead to chronic pain in hands, legs or back making it difficult to move a body part confining activity.
- A sudden twist, stopping movements
- Weakness in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Inadequate fitness warm-up
- Tightness or inflexibility in muscles
- Lack of rest between vigorous exercises or practice
- Lack of technique for reducing the injuries
- Overusing a typical body part
- Acute trauma
- Excessive fatigue
- Troubled sleep
- Unable to concentrate
- Inability to perform the activity
- Swelling and bruising
- Gradual pain which aggravates with time
There are many ways to treat sports injuries pain through exercises or nonsurgical methods. An epidural steroid injection can be useful in relieving acute sciatic pain. Learn to manage chronic pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.