Scoliosis is a spine condition that occurs when the spine curves or twists to the side. This can pull the ribcage out of position and put a strain on the muscles of the back, causing pain and discomfort. Such as ill-fitting clothes. You may even notice abnormal postures, such as uneven hips, or a shoulder blade that is higher than the other.
Other common symptoms are a head that isn’t centered on the body, hips that sit at an angle, a spine that is visibly not straight
- Muscle spasm or when one leg is shorter than the other
- Problems in fetal development or congenital disabilities
- Degenerative disc caused due to aging
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Cerebral palsy
- Any pain in back, ribs, muscles spasms
- Short of breath and chest pain
Our expert doctors treat Scoliosis Pain through by the number of methods. Learn everything from medications, treatment, knowledge about various chronic pain at our center. We are equipped with state-of-the-art modern technologies and infrastructure for precision in diagnosis and treatments.