It is a sharp pain caused due to compression of a spinal nerve root in the lower back affecting the back, hip and outer side of the leg. Evoked because of the virus, it causes acute pain when it travels down nerve fibers. It also leads to a painful rash.
- Occurs due to deterioration of intervertebral disk
- Caused by the chickenpox virus
- Swelling in nerve ganglia
- Pain in the lower back
- It creates a skin eruption turning into forming a girdle in the middle of the body
- Pin and needle sensation, numbness, weakness or tingling sensation in legs
- Shooting or stabbing pain in legs
- Complications in standing or doing the lower back movement
There are many ways to treat sciatica shingles pain like exercises or nonsurgical methods, and an epidural steroid injection can be useful in relieving acute sciatic pain. There are medications, treatments, knowledge, and support pain relief. Find sciatica pain treatment in Plano with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.