The post-laminectomy syndrome is when you suffer from lack of pain relief after spinal surgery, also known as a failed back syndrome. Often people with such syndrome live with chronic pain and disability, which can cause significant distress.
- Post-procedure complications
- Nerve damage
- Any viral or bacterial infection
- Unable to provide anatomical results
- Sharp pain that travels along the dermatome
- Inflammation or irritation of nerve root
- Pain in lower part of the body
- Bulging disc
Our expert doctors treat Post-Laminectomy Syndrome through nerve damage caused by a various condition. Learn everything from medications, treatment, knowledge about various chronic pain at our center. We are equipped with state-of-the-art modern technologies and infrastructure for precision in diagnosis and treatments.