Joint Pain caused due to cartilage degeneration leads to osteoarthritis. It is the most common pain and stiffness that occurs in people after 50’s. It is caused due to wear and tear in the underlying bone that results in pain in hip, knee and thumb joints. The first signs are achy joints after physical activity.
- Natural aging of Joint
- Formation of tiny crevasses due to lack of protein in bones.
- Repetitive use or worn out joints
- Repeated Trauma or surgery
- Increased levels of uric acid or calcium pyrophosphate
- Increased pain or swelling due to excess amount of synovial fluid.
- Loss of movement due to extreme stiffness or pain
- Buckling or locking in knees
- Muscle weakness or deformation of joint
There are many ways to treat osteoarthritis pain like exercises or nonsurgical methods which helps to relieve pressure and calm inflammation. Learn to manage pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.