Any injury caused due to any person’s employment activities in the proximity of work area is called occupational injury.
- The harmful influence of working environment
- Damage due to repetitive movements
- Unsafe workplace temperature, practices, and environment
- Exposure to noise, radiation
- Slips, trips or sudden falls
- Pain in head, spine, hands or legs.
- Injury in skeleton or organs.
- Sprains and exertion
- Headache and fatigue
There are number of ways to treat occupational injuries depending upon the type and intensity of injury with medications, treatments, knowledge and support at Pain relief center in Plano. Learn to manage work injuries pain treatment in Plano with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your normal life.