This condition causes lower back pain, radiating pain due to damaged lumbar disc from the spine. A lumbar disc act as a shock absorber between vertebrae and allows joints to move smoothly. Everyone’s spinal disc undergoes a degenerative change as they age. However, everyone will not notice the symptoms. This is commonly noticeable at the age of 30-50.
- Lifting heavy things with lousy posture
- Twist in the lower back
- Any repetitive motion that causes stress on the disc
- Disc degeneration
- Sharp pain in arms or legs
- Intense pain in arms, buttocks, thighs and calf muscles
- Feeling of numbness
- Tingling sensation in several body parts
- Lack of flexibility with losing the capacity of hold and lift things
- Back pain travels down your arm or leg with anesthesia
There are many ways to treat Lumbar Disc Degeneration through exercises or nonsurgical methods. Learn to manage chronic pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.