Musculoskeletal pain due to the chemical change at certain levels in the brain causes fibromyalgia. They act as pain receptors in the brain and are overreacting to pain signals as they become sensitive with time. This condition commonly occurs in women in comparison to men. Sometimes stress, surgery or any infection leads to fibromyalgia. People frequently have reported pain between the shoulder blades and at the bottom of the neck.
- Traumatic injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Autoimmune disorders
- Infections trigger the pain
- Trauma or stress caused by car accidents
- Constant and dull pain that persist at least three months
- Shoulder pain and neck pain
- Widespread and radiating in a lower body
- Sleep disorders and stiff body after long hours of sleep
- Unable to focus, concentrate or do mental task
- Irritable bowel syndrome
There are many ways to treat Fibromyalgia pain through exercises or nonsurgical methods. Learn to manage chronic pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.