Enthesopathy is pain around the hip joints due to inflammation in entheses, the attachment of bones with tendons and ligaments. The intensity of pain may vary from person to person and severity can add a lot of discomfort to your everyday task. It is also related to bowel conditions or diseases.
- Repetitive movements involving joints
- Excessive weight or obesity that strains joints
- Joint tissue attacked by reactive arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis causing inflammation in the area around the hip
- Inheritance diseases
- Any physical injury
- Lack of movement in joints and bone
- Stiffness in the body after sleeping or sitting for long hours
- Swelling of the joint
- Feeling of grating around the joint on moving
There are many ways to treat Enthesopathy diseases with exercises or nonsurgical methods. There are medications, treatments, knowledge, and support for pain relief. Learn to manage chronic pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.