Neck pain is the pain inside muscles and nerves, spinal vertebrate, cushioning disks in between the structures of the neck. It generally fades away on its own, if constant then it is called chronic neck pain and can radiate into the shoulders or arms. The typical symptoms are a sharp pain, tingling, stiff neck, and radiating pain.
- Excessive friction in neck facet joints
- Cervical Disc Degeneration and wear and tear
- Cervical disc herniation
- Narrowing of the spinal canal in the neck
- Strain or neck injury like whiplash
- Common throat infections
- Inflammation in spine
- Sport injuries
- Acute pain in neck radiating to spine
- Numbness, tingling or tender feeling in the neck
- Difficulty swallowing food
- Headaches or dizziness
- Swelling of lymph nodes
- Pain in shoulders or lower and upper back
There are many ways to treat chronic neck pain such as exercises, non-surgical methods, medications or treatments. Learn to manage chronic pain conditions with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.