Wrist bones create the carpal tunnel on the bottom, and a transverse carpal ligament over the top, the pressure generated in your wrist on the median nerve and tendons create a lot of pain leading to Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. The obstructed blood flow can cause swelling and excessive pain in wrist.
- Excessive pressure on hand or wrist
- Inflammation or swelling
- Obstructed blood flow
- Fractures or trauma to the wrist
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention, pregnancy or menopause
- Repeated motion of your wrist
- Tingling sensation, pain in the thumb or first three fingers ‘
- Pain and burning sensation
- Weakness in muscle
There are many ways to treat carpal tunnel syndrome pain like exercises, physical therapy and nonsurgical methods which relieves pressure and calm inflammation in the wrist. Find carpal tunnel treatment and pain relief with experts at our centers equipped with best-in-class diagnosis and treatments. Get personalized pain relief and management programs to get back to your healthy life.